Coupang’s Blueteam Team is responsible for its CyberSecurity Defense capability. The BlueTeam Devops Team is responsible for providing service excellence for its BlueTeams platforms incl but not limited to SIEM, Soar and other Security services, that envisions, shapes, delivers and manages technologies and platforms fulfilling the continuously growing needs the Coupang’s cyber defense capability. This is a critical position is a newly created within the company to accelerate its technology delivery, use agile practices as well as focus on service excellence while constantly improving our technology capabilities.
The ambition of the position holder is to move the team that build and run blue team technologies towards a culture of agile, continuous delivery, while peering up with other security, privacy and data governance leaders to become the leading BlueTeam in e-commerce.
This role requires a strong leader, experienced in agile delivery and DevOps, who is able to implement a cultural change from very traditional ways of working. You are expected to be the SME in DevOps principles, might have a background as a Site Reliability Engineer and ideally implemented those principles in a cyber security environment.
- Build deep relationships with Security leaders across the company to drive security risk decisions and influence security posture at the earliest time possible
- Demonstrate extensive familiarity with technology, service excellence and demonstrate exceptionally good skills with DevOps, Automation/Orchestration Tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, etc.)
- Expertise with establishing a DevOps Culture change from Waterfall to Agile organization
- Liaise with Blue team operational teams on Incident Response as well as Security architecture to deliver unmet needs and continuously improve processes and technologies
- Lead a team of Subject Matter Experts to provide business solutions for the design, implementation, and support of Blueteam technologies such as SIEM, SOAR etc
- Define, manage and automate the end-to-end process for security design, development, testing and deployment.
- Define the KPIs to track the performance of the DevOps team
- Develop and maintain deep industry expertise in BlueTeam Technologies
- 15+ Years experience as a Security Leader with at least 5 years of direct working experience in a DevOps capacity - within a fast-paced and fast-evolving environment
- A vast and successful experience leading a DevOps team, and able to develop strong, meaningful, and lasting relationships with others, inspires trust in others who will follow his directions
- Strong Communication and influencing skills are a must
- experience in Blue team technologies such as SIEM, SOAR, Threat hunting platforms, DLP are a plus
- Exceptional ability to consistently deliver creative, thoughtful and business-orientated results that appropriately balances growth and risk in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Ability to adapt easily to rapid and diverse business changes
- Willingness to reside in Korea (if currently located outside of Korea)
- Fluent in English, Korean optional, bilingual ability preferred
- Leadership Principles: Dive Deep, Think Systematically, Simplify, Hire & Develop the Best, Deliver Results with Grit, Move with Urgency
- DevOps / SRE
- DLP technologies
- Cyber Risk aware
- Desired certification: CISSP