Inside Sales Manager
Coupang Inbound Sales Manager
Coupang provides enterprises the opportunity to sell their goods on the Korea E-commerce market. Worldwide, Millions of sellers use this platform. Coupang is developing the infrastructure and systems aggressively to support this growth around the world. Multi-functional and efficient systems can support merchants to self-service-register as Coupang sellers cross Coupang global marketplace, and sellers can succeed under support from our expertise.
Coupang is looking for a smart and ambitious Inbound Sales Specialist to join its China team based in Shanghai, prefer to have online business and category management experience.
The objective of the Inbound Sales Specialist is to help onboard and to deliver business growth for those Chinese sellers from Official channel online.
Your superior communication, organizational and technical skills will enable you to operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, where you will have the autonomy to take full control and responsibility for achieving our business objectives.
- Conduct in-house sales, Identify and support potential Chinese sellers to launch and to onboard on Coupang marketplace.
- Applies Sellers insights to adjust value proposition to Sellers’ needs and objectives.
- Expands application of Client insights beyond assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing related
- 3+ years’ experience working in Marketing, Sales, Operations
- Ability to think strategically and creatively while executing methodically with high attention to detail, operational excellence and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional and international environment
- Genuine and intense customer focus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Quick learner
- Experience with online sales/marketing management is preferred.
- Proven ability to influence others
- Experience using analytical, marketing, and productivity tools including Business Intelligence, Tableau
- Salesforce or other CRM tools, Microsoft OneNote and Microsoft SharePoint