Principal, Biz Marketing(CRM Strategy)
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
Principal, Biz Marketing(CRM Strategy)
The CRM team is responsible for managing marketing campaign performance, optimizing current campaigns as well as conceptualizing and implementing new campaigns in conjunctions with Coupang leadership and business teams.
The CRM team creates actional and strategic plans to drive business results and make an impact in driving and amazing customer experience by being relevant to millions of customers and helping them to discover products they need on Coupang.
The CRM team is responsible for analyzing, leveraging, and segmenting customer data and insights and translate them into targeted activities to drive acquisition, retention and incremental sales to Coupang.
- Drive and influence the CRM strategy and plans with cross team collaboration
- Create additional streams of incremental revenue for the company to support future growth
- Work with Online Merchandising, Brand Managers, and Marketing team to create targeted promotional journeys
- Consult with Analytics team on measurement plans, ensuring the objectives and KPIs
- Monitor journeys, document suggested optimizations, and work with key stakeholders to activate those optimizations
- Collaborate with Online Merchandising, Analytics, Marketing, and Tech team to ensure flawless execution of CRM campaigns
- Deploy multi-channel CRM programs across onsite / in app properties, app push, and SMS
- Work closely with Targeting team to optimize audiences and personal communications
- Create customer contact plans to create a one to one customer communication stream across multiple category touchpoints, product recommendations, and personalized messages
- BA/BS or higher degree in related area
- At least 10 years’ experience in a cross functional role with strong project management
- Experience in e-commerce preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding on how to communicate to targeted audiences
- Experience in managing several projects simultaneously; excellent project management skills
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders - a collaborative, consensus-building approach to managing both internal and external partners
- Must be comfortable in an ambiguous environment where change is the norm, able to prioritize and adapt
- Great attention to detail
- Resourceful with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and a versatile self-starter who excels in a team environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently yet integrate appropriately with other areas of Marketing and Tech.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
** English resume is required
Recruitment Process and Others
- Recruitment Process
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
- Things to Consider
-This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
-Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
-Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Privacy Notice
-Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
- Document Return Policy (This notice MUST be included in a job posting in Korea only to comply with the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.)
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (email@example.com) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.