Principal, Biz. Marketing (Marketing Automation Manager)
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
Seller Marketing & Communication team is a department at Coupang Marketplace division focused on recruiting and helping thousands of sellers grow their business in Coupang. Responsible for building awareness on Coupang Marketplace and motivate prospect Sellers to start their Selling journeys. Develop and execute engagement strategies for new as well as our current Seller basis. Collaborate with Sales, Program and Product on daily basis.
What You Will Do
- Create automation workflow to move sellers into the next funnel such as welcome, on-boarding sequence, lead nurturing, re-engagement, sales and feedback.
- Work with copywriters, designers, managers, and other stakeholders in an organization to spearhead marketing through an automation platform.
- Delivery lead in implementing platform deployment and campaign automation programs
- Boost seller engagement and the overall seller experience.
- Looks after the ideation, execution, and measurement of different aspects of marketing includes email marketing, lead generation and nurturing, lead scoring and analysis.
- Track campaign performance and tweak workflows accordingly.
- Ensure compliance while executing marketing campaigns, landing pages, and collecting data.
- Lever Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud to launch a series of automated campaigns and run A/B tests to optimize performance.
- Develop enhanced personalization for client campaigns; AMPScripting, server-side Java scripting
- Develop enhanced data manipulation and data flow; SQL, Automation Studio, FTP integrations, Salesforce APIs
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as an Administrator in Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Sales Cloud (must) Community Cloud experience (Preferred)
- Salesforce Email Specialist certified (desirable or expected to achieve within first 3 months within role)
- Proficiency (Certified) in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud or experience of working on email marketing campaigns, lead generation and nurturing, and Google Analytics.
- Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including copywriting, social media, user experience and user interface design.
- In-depth knowledge of how a prospect navigates through the funnel (the seller’s journey) and how various marketing channels work at each stage of funnel to deliver an exceptional seller experience.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills to manage multiple tasks while sticking to priority and deadlines.
- Intermediate English written and verbal communication skills
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML/ CSS.
- Understand retail, eCommerce business and experience in B2B marketing.
Recruitment Process and Others
- Recruitment Process
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
- Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
- Privacy Notice
Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang asstated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
- Document Return Policy (This notice MUST be included in a job posting in Korea only to comply with the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.)
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
(US Only Equal Opportunity Employer)
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or gender (including pregnancy,
gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), national origin,
age, disability, medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or
veteran status, use of a trained dog guide or service animal, political activities, or affiliations,
citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the
locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in
the application of recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.