Principal, Business Analysis (Advertising) [데이터분석(광고)]
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Principal, Business Analysis for CMG Pricing & Analytics, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class. The goal of Pricing & Analytics team is maximization of revenue from Coupang marketing solutions. The team is responsible for designing and executing pricing/packaging strategy across Display Ads, Search and Merchandising. It’s also accountable for providing reporting on performance of Coupang Media Group products.
- Metrics: delivering a set of Key Performance Indicators, used for reporting on the quality of pricing and packaging arrangements. Provide visibility into the effectiveness of the monetization efforts.
- Price-point optimization: propose and model recommendations for price changes for existing offerings based on value, performance and competitive positioning
- Feedback and Sales Support: manage deal-level inventory and pricing requests from Sales & Ad Operations for large, bespoke-pricing campaigns. Developing and distributing a set of pricing & inventory management rulebooks.
- One who has Bachelor's Degree with 5+ Job years experience
- One who has Excellent skills in Excel and SQL skills
- One who has proficient English skill
- One who has knowledge of auction-based marketplaces and various pricing methodologies and systems
- One who has excellent quantitative analysis and modeling skills
- One who has strong presentation and communication skills
- One who has ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- One who has MBA
- One who has Statistical modeling experience
- One who has at least 5 years of experience as analyst in complex, multi-group organization
- One who has previous experience in Online Media Pricing, Marketplace Management, Inventory Management or Business Management.
- One who has excellent skills in Excel and Access. SQL skills important.
- One who has data visualization tools experience (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau, etc.)
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.