Principal, FP&A (Tech Finance)
Principal, FP&A (Security & Privacy) will serve as the key financial partner to Coupang’s world-class Security and Privacy teams. The position will be a highly strategic financial role, supporting budgeting & forecasting, and investment analysis, and working directly with Coupang’s CISO and security & privacy leadership team. The position will report to the Senior Director, Technology FP&A.
- Develop the operating and financial plan required to achieve strategic plans and goals
- Key Partner to leaders in Security & Privacy teams for financial management of technology assets and investments.
- Own processes to forecast, and report on operating costs and capital spend for global security infrastructure including forecasting for software, hardware, and projects.
- Support leaders in project analysis for multi-year investments.
- Own accuracy of all required internal and external facing reporting for technology and security spending.
- Act as the primary liaison between the supported technology teams and Central Finance to facilitate the annual planning process, business updates, and monthly reporting deliverable.
- 6-8 Years of experience in financial planning and analysis in a fast-paced technology oriented organization. Prior experience in supporting technology teams required.
- High level of process orientation and attention to detail. Experience leading and developing new financial processes, models and tools.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to partner with non-financial leaders in technology and compliance. Ability to communicate complex financial topics clearly.
- Strong MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint) and experience with SAP.