Principal, Program Management - Retail
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
- Help Coupang achieve best-in-class customer experience and operational excellence by designing and delivering impactful supplier excellence processes cross-functionally across Coupang’s diverse line of business and functional areas.
- Dive deep into new business area including investment, market research, ROI analysis, scoping and requirement gathering.
- Continually improve Supplier and Coupang processes, identify defects and improvement opportunities through providing practical, actionable recommendations that align with corporate strategies, business goals and objectives.
- Extremely high level of customer focus and explorer into new initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding our products and potential products, and the competitive landscape.
- Dive deep and diagnose operational processes, identify defects and improvement opportunities, provide future state recommendations and strategies, and validate process improvement effort.
- Partner with senior business leaders across the company in developing programs and processes, communicating and following-up on actionable findings and drive adoption through KPI- management.
- Lead and guide project team members in planning, designing and executing end-to-end programs and processes across Coupang’s various lines of business and functional areas; report results to senior management.
- Strong intellectual curiosity to challenge the status quo; explore what should be changed in order to meet evolving business needs and thrive in changing competitive landscape.
- Strong quantitative skills to define hypothesis, prove results, and develop recommendation
- Excellent project management skills. Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced, and ambiguous environment.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves. Ability to deliver impactful results with strong sense of urgency, ownership, integrity, and commitments.
- Ability to use data to quantify recommendations and prove results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Quantitative Science or other related fields required. Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, MS) preferred.
- Over 8 years of experience in planning, designing, leading, and executing supply chain/ vendor operation initiatives and logistics projects. Experience in retail, e-commerce technology, supply chain management preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced level of data analytics tools, such as Excel, Access, Tableau. SQL skills a plus.
- Fluent English and Korean preferred (advantage)
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.