[R0014852] Principal, Talent Sourcing
About Coupang :
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
Job Overview :
To help us deliver on our promise to our customers and reach our goals, we are growing our in-house executive sourcing team. We are seeking passionate sourcers who are driven to find and attract the best talent in the world.
In this role, you will develop and execute sourcing strategies to identify best-in-class talent from global markets for senior leadership openings. This includes identifying and approaching leadership candidates, developing innovative sourcing strategies, and building talent pools of high-potential candidates.
Roles & Responsibilities :
· Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to develop and implement sourcing strategies to find top talent.
· Independently source for executive-level candidates. Approach prospects and pitch Coupang to them. Convert prospects into candidates for active roles at Coupang.
· Develop a robust understanding of the e-commerce and tech industry, with a specific focus on the South Korean market.
· Develop solid relationships internally with executive recruiters and other senior business stakeholders.
· Partner with assigned recruiters to provide a consultative approach to sourcing and talent pipeline development.
· Mentor and train other sourcers within the team.
· Track milestones and timelines across projects, analyzing and communicating project risks and issues as necessary, making adjustments to project plans and timelines to ensure successful project delivery.
· A minimum of 8 years of recruitment or business-related experience, with a minimum of 4 years of executive sourcing experience, gained within a results-oriented setting.
· Customer-oriented and focused on understanding customer needs and expectations.
· A proven team player with excellent communication skills. You will be required to sell the Coupang proposition to executive-level candidates internationally. Fluency in English is therefore highly desirable.
· Highly analytical with a strong understanding of complex Boolean search.
· Highly motivated, able to work independently in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Recruitment Process and Others
- Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
- This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
- If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
- Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
- Your personal information will be collected and managed by Coupang as stated in the Application Privacy Notice located below.
Document Return Policy
- This notification is given pursuant to Article 11 (6) of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- A job applicant, who has applied but not been finally selected for a position at Coupang (the “Company”), may request the Company to return his/her hiring documents submitted pursuant to the Fair Hiring Procedure Act. However, this will not apply where the hiring documents were submitted via the website of the Company or e-mail, or where the job applicant submitted those documents voluntarily without a request from the Company. In addition, if the hiring documents were destroyed due to a natural disaster or any other reasons not attributable to the Company, such documents will be deemed to have been returned to the job applicant.
- A job applicant who wishes to request the return of his/her hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above should fill out a “Request for Return of Hiring Documents” [Annex Form No. 3 in the Enforcement Rule of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act] and submit the request to the Company by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) In such case, within fourteen (14) days from the date of identifying the receipt of the request, the Company will send the hiring documents to the job applicant’s designated address via registered mail. Please be informed that the job applicant is required to pay the postage on the registered mail.
- In preparation for a job applicant’s request for the return of hiring documents pursuant to the main sentence of paragraph 2 above, the Company shall retain the original hiring documents submitted by the job applicant for 180 days from the completion of the recruiting process. If no request is made until the end of this period, all of his/her hiring documents will be destroyed immediately in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.