Senior, Financial Planning & Analyst (eCommerce Finance)
Coupang is one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce platforms on the planet. We are on a mission to revolutionize everyday lives for our customers, employees and partners. We solve problems no one has solved before to create a world where people ask, “How did we ever live without Coupang?” Coupang is a global company with offices in Beijing, Los Angeles, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, and Silicon Valley.
As our Senior, Financial Planning & Analyst for eCommerce Finance, you will be responsible for operational reporting and insights to make our consumer experience world-class. Retail Finance in eCommerce Finance does financial planning and analysis for Retail business and conducts financial reviews and audits for Retail business operation.
1. Financial Planning & Analysis
- Retail FP&A sets the target, proposes detailed plans for the target and supports the plan to achieve the goal of Retail business by managing and analyzing the metrics of Retail sales and profits.
2. Retail Business operations
- To formulate a rational process for Retail category business operation from a financial perspective and review, approve and audit all the actions which require consent from Finance such as adjusting price/margin rate, use of budget, changing sales status of products, etc.
- Degrees in Finance, Accounting, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing, etc.
- Experiences in planning and analysis in the eCommerce or logistics business
- Experiences in financial planning/analysis such as demand analysis and forecast, efficiency calculation of budget cost, improvement in margin/profit structure, etc.
- Demonstrated analysis skills of extracting/processing data and utilizing the analysis
- Excellent Excel skills
- SQL skills
- Proficient in English (both written and verbal communication)
- Excellent knowledge in eCommerce market and logistics business and ability to analyze root cause and propose solutions based on experiences.
- Critical thinking ability with financial perspective and just and fair attitude as an auditor are required for financial review and decision making
Recruitment Process and Others
1. Recruitment Process: Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite Interview - Offer
(The recruitment process may be different depending on the job and may be changed due to scheduling and circumstances.)
a. This job post may be closed early if all openings are filled.
b. If there is any false information in the application, the offer may be cancelled.
c. Veteran status or disability will not result in any disadvantages in the recruitment process.
d. Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.